Last May, Motorola announced two new budget smartphones. The Motorola Moto C and C Plus are the company’s attempt to penetrate the entry-level market. The Lenovo-owned company has now made the Moto C Plus now available in the country.
The new C-line from Motorola was meant for the emerging market. Hence, it’s nice that both Motorola Moto C and Moto C Plus are now available in the country. The two might look identical, thanks to the same price and design, but they are still relatively different in some aspects.
For one, the Motorola Moto C Plus offers a sharper 720p display, in contrast with the FWVGA 480px panel that its smaller brother has. It also has a better rear camera at 8-megapixel, and a larger battery rated at 4,000mAh.
Motorola Moto C Plus Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM, dual-standby
- 5-inches TFT HD display, 1280 x 720, ~294ppi
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 2-megapixel front camera, f/2.8
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash, f/2.8
- GSM, HSPA, LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.3 x 10mm
- Weight: 162g
- Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold, Starry Black
- 4000mAh Li-Po removable battery
The Motorola Moto C Plus is now available in their physical stores, third-party retailers, and Lazada for Php6,299.
Source: Motorola PH