Microsoft’s latest 2-in-1 computer is now being offered in the Philippines. The new Microsoft Surface Pro is their new entry in the PC market, and you can now get it here in the country.
Unlike the Surface Laptop, the Microsoft Surface Pro is for those who want a powerful device, but still has the smartphone-feel lingering in them. The Surface Pro is a 12.3-inch laptop-tablet hybrid that can nail almost every type work, and is still portable enough to let you take it and place it anywhere.
This thing packs the latest Intel 7th-Gen processor, a stunning display at 2736 x 1824 pixel resolution, and a battery that’s claimed to last up to 13.5 hours of video playback.
Microsoft Surface Pro Specs
- Windows 10 Pro
- 12.3-inch PixelSense display, 2736 x 1824 resolution, ~267ppi
- Intel 7th Gen processors (m3, i5, i7)
- 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 615 (m3)/Intel HD Graphics 620 (i5)/Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 (i7)
- 5-megapixel front camera, 1080p video, Windows Hello
- 8-megapixel rear camera, autofocus, 1080p video
- WiFi 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Full-size USB 3.0, microSD card reader, Surface Connect, Headset jack, Mini DisplayPort, Cover port
- Dimensions: 292.10 x 201.42 x 8.5mm
- Weight: m3: 766g/i5 and i7: 786g
- up to 13.5 hours video playback
Villman Computers Philippines is now offering the Surface Pro for Php104,999 for the i7/8GB/256GB configuration, while the i7/16GB/512GB will be at Php134,999 — and those are for the machine only. If you want the full “laptop” experience, you have to get the Alcantara keyboard that’s sold separately for Php5,000.