Motorola has introduced a new device under its Moto G series, the new Moto G30.
With the new Motorola G30, you’re getting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor, with 128GB of storage and an option between 4GB and 6GB of RAM.
One of its key highlights is the enormous 5,000mAh battery with 20W fast charging. We also have a fast 90Hz 6.5-inch IPS screen on the front but with only an HD+ resolution with 1600 x 720 pixels.
There’s a waterdrop notch on the top for the 13-megapixel selfie camera. While on the back, there’s a quad-camera setup consisting of a 64-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel sensors. The Motorola emblem then doubles as the fingerprint scanner.
The Motorola Moto G30 will be initially available in select markets for a price of EUR180 (around Php10,500).
Motorola Moto G30 Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 3GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Dedicated Google Assistant button
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Headphone jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colors: Pastel Sky, Phantom Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 20W fast charging