The Motorola One 5G Ace has been introduced as one of its cheapest 5G smartphones.
Launched in North America, there’s no word yet if the Motorola One 5G Ace will release in other markets like the Philippines. Hopefully, it does, because it looks like a pretty compelling smartphone for the price.
Available for USD399 (around Php19,200), the One 5G Ace is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor, which is rigged with a Snapdragon X52 5G modem offering sub-6GHz 5G connectivity. Juicing it up is a 5,000mAh battery with 15W wired charging support, albeit it only comes with a 10W charger in the box.
The One 5G Ace has an enormous 6.7-inch FHD+ screen on the front, with a punch-hole in the middle for the 16-megapixel selfie camera. We then have the quad-camera setup on the back led by a 48-megapixel main shooter and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide. The Motorola emblem then doubles as a fingerprint scanner.
All those hardware are wrapped inside an IP52-rated body, which protects it from water splashes. If it fails to arrive in the Philippines, you can check the Moto G 5G Plus instead, which you can get for Php16,990.
Motorola One 5G Ace Specs
- Android 10
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.7-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 394ppi
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- 4G LTE, sub-6GHz 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9mm
- Weight: 212g
- Color: Frosted Silver
- IP52 water protection, Plastic body
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging support, 10W charger included