While some brands are starting to move on, Motorola is releasing its second smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera. Meet the Motorola One Fusion Plus.
The Motorola One Fusion Plus features a 6.5-inch FHD+ Total Vision IPS display. The “total” was a result of using a pop-up mechanism for the 16-megapixel selfie camera, instead of putting a punch-hole on the screen. This results in an all-screen, distraction-free screen.
On the back, we have a quad-camera setup. There’s the 64-megapixel main shooter with Quad Bayer design and a bright f/1.8 aperture. It’s next to an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 5-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. We also have the Motorola logo back here that doubles as the fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood, we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor. It’s partnered with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and a generous 5,000mAh battery with a less impressive 15W fast charging.
The Motorola One Fusion Plus will be available in Europe this month for a price of EUR299 (~Php16,900).
Motorola One Fusion Plus Specs
- Android 10, My UX
- Dual SIM, Dual standby, Hybrid
- 6.5-inch FHD+ Total Vision IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~395ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, f/2.2
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, Quad-bayer, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro, f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, LTEPP, SUPL
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 210g
- Colors: Twilight Blue, Moonlight White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W TurboPower