The Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G has been released in the Philippines as the cheapest 5G smartphone in the country.
Announced back in April, the Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G sports a Kirin 820 5G processor, which enables its advanced 5G connectivity. And with its official price of only Php19,990, it’s easily the cheapest 5G smartphone you can get in the country.
Its Kirin 820 also topped the AnTuTu midrange list, so that’s a plus. The device also comes with a 4,000mAh battery with flagship-level 40W Huawei SuperCharge. It goes without saying that the Nova 7 SE 5G lacks GMS support, but does run on Huawei’s own ecosystem with App Gallery.
A 16-megapixel selfie camera is seen on top of the screen, while on the back we have a quad-camera setup led by a 64-megapixel main shooter and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
The pre-orders for the Huawei Nova 7 SE will happen from June 12 to 21, 2020. Each pre-order units will come with freebies valued at Php6,287. That includes a Huawei Freelace earphones worth Php3,490, and exclusive benefits on Huawei Cloud, Huawei Themes, Huawei Video, and Huawei Reader.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Specs
- Android 10, EMUI 10.1
- Dual SIM, Dual-Stanby
- 6.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD display, 1080×2400 pixelspixel resolution, ~405ppi
- 2.36GHz Kirin 820 5G octa-core processor
- Mali-G57 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via NM card
- 16-megapixel (f/2.0) front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (depth) + 2-megapixel (macro), PDAF, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 5G, 4G LTE, HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 75 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Purple, Green, Silver
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 40W Huawei SuperCharge