MyPhone partnered with Smart Communications and launched the new MyPhone My29S smartphone.
The MyPhone My29S has a humble 5-inch FWVGA screen, with a Spreadtrum quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage.
Its humble hardware is supported by the power-efficient Android Oreo Go Edition software. There’s also a 5-megapixel AF primary camera on the back, and a 5-megapixel one on the front for selfies.
There’s a decent 2,400mAh battery on the inside. Plus, a fast 4G LTE connectivity, which is actually a rare find in most devices on this price. Clearly, the My29S is rigged with a decent set of hardware to keep you connected.
MyPhone My29S Specs
- Android Oreo Go Edition
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch FWVGA display, 854 x 480 pixel resolution, ~195ppi
- 1.3GHz Speadtrum SC9832 quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel rear camera, AF, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- microUSB, USB-OTG compatible
- 2400mAh battery
The MyPhone My29S is available for a price of only Php2,999. You can get it at MyPhone stores, kiosks, and multi-brand shops nationwide. The company is also throwing a free LTE-ready Smart Prepaid SIM to get you started immediately.