Meizu Philippines is launching a new midrange offering in the local market. What we have here is the Meizu X8, and it has finally arrived after months of becoming official.
The Meizu X8 brags a 6.2-inch FHD+ screen with a notch on top. It’s powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 710 processor, with a 3,210mAh battery mCharge fast-charing technology.
It’s available in different memory and storage configurations, but the one that we’ll be getting here is the 6GB/128GB configuration. Take note that it uses a fast UFS 2.1 storage system
As you all know, camera quality is one of the most key features that people are looking for on a smartphone today. The Meizu X8 has obviously got it covered with its 20-megapixel selfie snapper on the front and a 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual cameras on the back.
Meizu X8 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Flyme OS
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ Display, 2220 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~401ppi
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 710 10nm octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal memory
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- HSPA+, Dual 4G VoLTE
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, Dual PD focus, 1.4μm pixel size, Sony IMX362/Samsung 2L7 sensor
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 151.2 × 74.6 × 7.8 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Colors: White, Black, Blue
- 3210mAh battery with mCharge fast charging
The Meizu X8 will have an official price of Php17,990. It will come with free Bluetooth earphones and speaker, tempered glass, and a clear case. Meizu is yet to reveal the availability dates, so stay tuned for that.