Sometimes, all you need is a smartphone that’s reliable enough to keep you connected. This is why Nokia has brought its latest Nokia 2.3 budget smartphone in the Philippines, which has a promise of providing up to 2 days of battery life.
The Nokia 2.3 is equipped with a 4,000mAh battery. That may look standard for a smartphone, but considering all the other efficient that it’s only powering, you can definitely stretch the juice out of this for a day or two.
With this device, you’re getting a compact 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display, with a humble MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and 32GB of expandable storage.
The hardware might be overwhelming, but you’d be glad to know that it is part of the Android One program. This means that it runs on a clean Android 9 Pie OS, and Nokia has promised three years of software update for it. It even has a dedicated Google Assistant button on the side.
It’s complete with all the connectivity features you might ever need. There’s the 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, and a headphone jack.
Although it’s a budget the device, the Nokia 2.3 comes in attractive colors, including the Cyan Green option.
Nokia 2.3 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Android One
- Single/Dual SIM, nano
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth-sensing) rear cameras, LED flash
- Face unlock
- Dedicated Google Assistant Button
- 4G LTE Cat 4
- WiF 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio (headset required)
- Headphone jack
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 183g
- Colors: Cyan Green, Sand, Charcoal
- 4,000mAh battery, 5V charging
The Nokia 2.3 has a price of Php5,990 here in the Philippines. You can get it in Nokia mobile stores and kiosks nationwide.