The Nokia 7 Plus, a new upper-midrange device from Nokia and HMD Global, has finally reached the Philippine shores.
And yes, the term “upper-midrange” is actually a term. It encompasses the smartphone that is priced from Php17k up to Php20k. Look at it as an expensive midrange device, but also a cheap high-end smartphone.
Moving on, the Nokia 7 Plus is exactly just like that. This device has some high-end look and feel, but a spec sheet that’s meant not to be over the top.
With that said, this is built in a 6000-series aluminum body. The screen is set at 6-inches but only with a Full HD+ resolution. The launch of this device also marks Nokia’s entrance in the 18:9 aspect ratio trend.
The Nokia 7 Plus is powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of eMMC memory. Nokia is also proud of its 16-megapixel front camera and 12-megapixel + 13-megapixel dual rear cameras — all of which are treated with ZEISS optics.
Nokia 7 Plus Specs
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid)
- 6-inch IPS FHD+ display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~402ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel ZEISS front camera
- 12-megapixel (f/1.75) + 13-megapixel (f/2.6) dual ZEISS rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Nokia OZO audio, three built-in microphone
- Dimensions: 158.38 x 75.64 x 7.99mm
- Colors: Copper, Black, Copper/White
- 3800mAh battery
The Nokia 7 Plus has an official price of Php21,990 in the Philippines. It’s now up for preorder via Lazada, MemoXPress, Abenson online, and Argomall. It will hit the shelves by April 27.