Just a day after its international release, the OnePlus 8T immediately makes its way to the Philippines.
Brought by its official local distributor, Digital Walker, the OnePlus 8T has an official price of Php29,990 in the Philippines for the 8GB/128GB Lunar Silver option. It’s cheaper than the initial OnePlus 8 models.
Pre-order starts on October 17, 11 PM, until the 19th at 9 PM, exclusively through Home Office. It comes with free delivery and an 18-month warranty. You can also earn 2,000 loyalty points by purchasing.
As you know, the 8T also has a 12GB/256GB version, which Digital Walker might bring on a later date, just like what they did on the top-tier version of the OnePlus Nord.
For a quick recap, the key features of the OnePlus 8T include a fast 6.55-inch FHD+ 144Hz screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor, and 65W fast charging. You can check the specs list below.
OnePlus 8T Specs
- Android 11, OxygenOS 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.55-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Always-On display, Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF, OIS) + 16-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, dual-LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- No headphone jack
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.7 x 74.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colors: Lunar Silver, Aquamarine Green
- 4,500mAh battery, 65W fast charging