OPPO has another new entry-level smartphone, the OPPO A15.
Recently launched in India, the OPPO A15 features a MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. A decent combo for the price, but nothing too special.
On the front, we have a 6.52-inch FHD+ IPS screen, with a low-resolution 5-megapixel selfie camera inside a waterdrop notch. It would be nice to see a 5,000mAh on this ting, but instead, we’re only getting 4,230mAh. It charges via microUSB to save costs.
At the back, you can spot the triple cameras led by a 13-megapixel main shooter, as well as the obligatory 2-megapixel macro camera and 2-megapixel depth sensor. Completing the square 2×2 layout is the LED flash acting like a fourth camera.
The OPPO A15 has a price of INR10,990 (around Php7,300) and will be available in India very soon. Its release details in the Philippines, or whether it will make it here or not, are yet to be known.
OPPO A15 Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7.2
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.52-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~269ppi
- 2.35GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 32GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.4 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Mystery Blue, Mystery Black
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery, 10W charging