From exclusively releasing flagship devices, OnePlus is getting serious in penetrating different smartphone markets. Now, there’s the OnePlus Nord N200 5G, one of its cheapest releases.
Technically, the OnePlus Nord N200 5G hasn’t been released yet. However, a popular retailer in the US, B&H, already pulled the trigger and put it up on their website before the announcement.
This gave us a look at what the device looks like and the features it carries. For starters, it’s powered by a 5G-equipped Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 processor, with a quite generous 5,000mAh battery and 18W charging.
The design on the back looks really clean with this white-bluish color gradient with three large lenses on the top left.
B&H listed the OnePlus Nord N200 5G for a price of USD239.99 (around Php11,600), with pre-orders starting on June 25. The device is said to be an exclusive release in the US and Canada. Hopefully, regions like the Philippines will get a similar model soon.
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- Android 11, OxygenOS 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.49-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 406ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 74.9 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging