A more affordable version of the OPPO A12 has just arrived in Philippine shores and it has all the basic specifications you would need in an entry-level handset.
Made available in OPPO’s official Shopee page, the OPPO A12 is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35, which, similarly powers the OPPO A31, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
At the back, it has two cameras—a 13-megapixel, f/2.2 primary sensor as well as a 2-megapixel depth-sensing camera. In addition, the fingerprint sensor is also found in this section of the device’s layout which showcases a familiar geometric shape.
At the front is the 5-megapixel camera, housed within a waterdrop notch located at the top-center of the 6.22-inch display panel.
Providing the needed juice to keep the device running for long periods is its 4,230 mAh battery. Off the bat, the OPPO A12 runs on ColorOS 6.1.2 on top of Android 9.
OPPO A12 Specs
- Android 9, ColorOS 6.1.2
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- IMG GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 165g
- Colors: Black, Blue
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery