The Christmas season is just right around the corner. Which is why we’re seeing a rampant release of new smartphones lately, so you have tons of options in case you want to put your 13th-month pay to good use.
This device has the same water drop notch in its 6.2-inch HD+ IPS screen. It’s powered by an underwhelming Snapdragon 450 processor, although it comes with a generous 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Much like most devices in this category, the OPPO A7 has an enormous 4,230mAh battery. Which can easily last you for a day or two, considering the mediocre hardware that it needs to power.
Besides the battery capacity, the A7 also has a really interesting design. As per the company’s website, it used a “3D heat-curved sheet & grating pattern”, which results to a Huawei Mate 20-like aesthetic on the back.
Also, both the Glaring Gold and Glaze Blue has this luxury look to it, which we haven’t seen in any devices at this price range before. But is it enough to justify its price tag? Well, we’ll let you decide.
Speaking of which, the OPPO A7 comes at a retail price of Php13,990, and is now available on OPPO concept stores and third-party sellers nationwide.
OPPO A7 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- 88.3% screen-to-body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 168g
- Colors: Glaring Gold, Glaze Blue
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery