Vivo is all geared up for the holiday season. Just recently, the company announced yet another smartphone — the Vivo Y91, a smartphone that will sit in the sub-Php10k price segment.
The new Vivo Y91 is a toned down version of the Y95, which makes it the cheapest model to come with V11 and V11i‘s design language. It sports a large 6.2-inch HD+ screen with the brand’s Halo notch on top.
We’re also seeing an 8-megapixel selfie snapper on the front, and a dual 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel primary cameras on the back. Since it’s a Vivo device, we expect the cameras to come with AI scene detection, which improves how you take pictures and self-portraits.
To power it up, Vivo used the new Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of expandable storage for the Y91. It will also feature an AI Game Mode, which allows you to play games better with less distraction.
The Vivo Y91 also comes with a large 4,030mAh battery, so longevity shouldn’t be a problem with this thing.
Those are some pretty decent components for a device at this price. Speaking of which, the Vivo Y91 has an official price of Php9,999. You can now get it in Vivo stores and kiosks nationwide.
Vivo Y91 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.2-inch HD+ FullView IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, f/2.2, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.11 × 75.09 × 8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Starry Black
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery