Vivo Philippines has officially brought their latest smartphone here in the country. The new Vivo V11 has just arrived, and it aims to compete in the already saturated midrange market.
The new Vivo V11 brags some features that make it stand out from the rest. For starters, there’s the in-display fingerprint scanner, which we only saw on their higher-end releases before, just like the Vivo X21.
Vivo also used a vibrant and more colorful 6.41-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen on this thing. It also comes with a “waterdrop” notch, just like the OPPO F9. However, they are calling it the ‘Halo” notch for the V11.
On the inside, it packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor, with a generous 6GB of RAM, and 64GB of expandable storage.
It will come with a 3,400mAh battery, with Vivo’s own dual-engine fast-charging technology to go against OPPO’s VOOC fast-charging feature.
Moreover, there’s a pixel-packed 25-megapixel selfie camera on the front and a 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear shooters on the back. They all come with AI-powered features, AR stickers, Portrait Mode, and tons of other novelties.
Vivo has also adopted the trendy color gradient design. The Vivo V11 comes on a Nebula Fusion variant, which is a blue color that seamlessly transitions to purple from top to bottom. It’s also available in a more dreamy-looking Starry Night color option if you want something more flashy.
Vivo V11 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.41-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage storage, microSD support up to 256GB
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4) dual rear cameras, LED flash
- 25-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth v5.0
- microUSB port, OTG support
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Nebula Fusion, Starry Night
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 75 x 7.9 mm
- Weight:156 g
- 3,400 mAh battery, Dual-engine fast charging
Based on Vivo’s official website and Facebook Page, the new Vivo V11 has a retail price of Php19,999. It’s now available for pre-order on Lazada and Shopee. Each pre-order unit will come with Php3,490 worth of freebies.
Alternatively, you can also check out the Vivo V11i, which has an identical set of specs to the V11, but comes at a cheaper price of Php15,999.