OPPO Philippines’ first offering for 2018 is here.
Announced in December last year, the company was quick to bring the OPPO A83 in the Philippines.
This device will follow the likes of its older brothers from the F5 series. However, this time, its features were toned down a little bit to accommodate the cheaper price tag.
For one, the OPPO A83 only feature 5.7-inch HD+ screen, instead of FHD+. But still, it has an 18:9 aspect ratio display and ultra-thin bezels — something that most modern devices have today.
The handset also sports a MediaTek Helio P23 octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
You can also expect the same AI-powered beauty mode technology on its 8-megapixel front camera. The secondary sensor is also used for its Face Unlock security feature.
Meanwhile, at the back is a 13-megapixel primary shooter. To power everything up for an entire day, there’s a 3,180mAh battery.
OPPO A83 Specs
- Android 7.1 Nougat with ColorOS 3.2
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 2.5D Curved Glass Display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution
- 2.5GHz Octa-core CPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- OPPO AI Facial Recognition
- 3G, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 150.5 × 73.1 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 143g
- Colors: Black, Champagne Gold
- 3,180mAh battery
The OPPO A83 retails for a price of Php9,999 and it will be available starting January 27.