OPPO Philippines has announced a new color variant for the F1s.
In an event last tuesday, OPPO has introduced its newest ambassador – Alden Richards. Along with the contract signing, the limited edition iPhone-like space grey version of the F1s was unveiled. We first speculated that it was an entirely new smartphone, but it’s not.
OPPO F1s Metallic Grey Version Specs
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.5-inch HD IPS Display, ~267 ppi
- 1.5GHz octa-core MT6750 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 4G, LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- 3075mAh non-removable battery
Pricing and availability
The OPPO F1s limited edition metallic grey version is priced at Php12,990. It’s now available for pre-order until November 11. Those who will pre-order will get a FREE selfie stick and VR headset. You can buy the device on Lazada and select OPPO stores nationwide.
It’s also available for installment through Home Credit for only Php1,449 per month at zero interest.
OPPO has also announced their partnership with Smart, offering the OPPO F1s to Giga Plan 999. It includes 5GB of mobile data allocation, 50-minutes of calls and unlimited text to all networks.
If you want to know more, here’s our five favorite features of the OPPPO F1s.