At long last, OPPO’s newest flagship device has reached the Philippine shores.
In an event held at Manila Marriott Hotel in Pasay, the company has officially launched the new OPPO F7 in the country.
One of the F7’s highlight features is its 6.23-inch Full HD+ display. It has the trendy display notch on top, which resulted in its extremely tall 19:9 aspect ratio. The device also has really thin bezels on the sides which provide a really sleek look.
It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset and is available in 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB configurations.
As expected, the OPPO F7 comes with a set of killer cameras. On the front, it uses a 25-megapixel sensor for taking selfies. It actually one of the most pixel-packed front-facing cameras out today, and OPPO promises improved selfies as it’s equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities. Unfortunately, the back only has a single 16-megapixel camera. However, it has a wide aperture of f/1.8 which is good for taking pictures in low-light scenarios.
OPPO F7 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorsOS 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid)
- 6.23-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- MediaTek Helio P60 chipset
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using microSD
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 25-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, AI
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi hotspot
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 158g
- Colors: Moonlight Silver, Solar Red, Diamond Black
- 3,400mAh battery
The OPPO F7 has a price of Php17,990 for the 4GB/64GB model, while the top-of-the-line 6GB/128GB variant will cost Php21,990. It’s currently on pre-order status and it will be officially available in stores starting April 21, 2018.
To know more about it, check out our OPPO F7 review.