OPPO just held an event in India and announced the new OPPO Reno 3 Pro 4G.
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro 4G is a bit different from the Reno 3 Pro that we saw last December. As the name suggests, OPPO dropped 5G connectivity on this one.
On the upside, it’s the first to use the latest MediaTek Helio P95 processor. You can get it with 8GB of RAM, and an option between 128GB or 256GB of expandable storage.
On the front, we have a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen. You can spot the punch-hole on the top left that houses a 44-megapixel selfie camera — a first of its kind — and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Going to the back, we also have a 64-megapixel primary shooter, 13-megapixel telephoto with 2x optical zoom, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and 2-megapixel monochrome that doubles as a depth sensor.
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro 4G also comes with Ultra Steady Video 2.0, macro mode, and Ultra Dark mode.
See also: OPPO Reno 2F review
OPPO also included other high-end features like a fast in-display fingerprint scanner, a 4,025mAh battery, and 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging.
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro will go on sale in India starting March 6. Pricing starts at INR29,990 (~Php21,000) for the 8GB/128GB model, while the 8GB/256GB variant costs INR32,990 (~Php23,100).
OPPO Reno 3 Pro 4G Specs
- Android 10, ColorOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~411ppi
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P95 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 44-megapixel + 2-megapixel punch-hole dual front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 13-megapixel (f/2.4, 2x optical) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4) rear cameras
- Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 73.4 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Sky White, Aurora Blue, Midnight Black
- 4,025mAh non-removable battery