Realme has just sold 1 million units of the C1 around the world. And to celebrate this milestone, the company is introducing the new Realme C1 2019 with upgraded memory and storage space.
The Realme C1 2019 now comes in two configurations, there’s the 2GB/32GB variant for INR7,499 (~Php5,500) and the 3GB/32GB model for INR8,499 (~Php6,300). Bear in mind that those are direct conversions, sans the local taxes and fees, so expect it to be a bit more expensive than the 2GB/16GB variant, which is available in the Philippines for Php5,990.
This upgrade is just fitting considering that most people’s only gripe about the first Realme C1 is the limitations caused by its 2GB of memory. Now that it already has 1GB more, those who are holding back might finally pull the trigger.
Other than the upgraded memory and storage, it’s still the same Realme C1 than before. It still comes with a large 6.2-inch HD+ screen, a Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor, and an enormous 4,230mAh battery — all of which delivered great performance in our gaming and battery test.
It’s official pricing and availability in the Philippines are yet to be announced. But considering that the device is selling like pancakes in the country, we expect these new models to arrive very soon.
Realme C1 2019 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.1
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano, dedicated)
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS Display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, microSD support up to 256GB
- 3G, HSPA+, LTE
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 + 2-megapixel f/2.4 rear cameras with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Deep Black
- 4,230mAh non-removable battery