Chinese fans of Realme got a special treat when the new Realme Q launched in the country.
The Realme Q is essentially the Chinese version of the Realme 5 Pro from a couple of weeks back. It features the same all-screen design with a waterdrop notch and a diamond-like pattern on the back.
It’s still powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor that comes with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. There’s also the 4,035mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging support.
The Realme Q will have the same flagship-level 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 primary camera, bundled with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter, 2-megapixel macro camera, and a depth sensor.
Realme Q Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- 90.6% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.25) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- AI scene detection, Chroma boost, Super nightscape
- 960fps @ 720p slow-mo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Splash resistant
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.2 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Sparkling Blue, Crystal Green
- 4,035mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging
The Realme Q will be available in China starting September 9 for a starting price of CNY998 (~Php7,254) for the 4GB/64GB model, CNY1,198 (~Php8,700) for the 6GB/64GB, and CNY1,498 (~Php10,900) for the top-of-the-line 8GB/128GB variant.