Realme subtly launched a new entry-level smartphone in China, the Realme V20 5G. Sadly, knowing the other smartphones in this product line, it may not make it out of the motherland.
The full specs and features of the new Realme V20 5G screams nothing but economical. Well, besides the MediaTek Dimensity 700, a trusty chip that brings the next-gen connectivity feature to a lot of budget phones.
An entry-level chip is paired with a lacking yet acceptable 4GB of RAM and 12GB of expandable storage. What’s interesting is, that it managed to run on the latest Android 12 operating system with the brand’s Realme UI 3.0 on top.
On the back, we have two large lenses, albeit it only holds a 13-megapixel main camera and a 0.3-megapixel sensor that we assume would be the depth sensor. No fingerprint scanner is found anywhere.
On the front, we have a 5-megapixel selfie snapper on top of the 6.5-inch LCD screen, which only has an HD+ pixel resolution. The Realme V20 5G is available in China for a price of CNY999 (around Php7,900).
Realme V20 5G Specs
- Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- No fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 8.1mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Star Blue, Ink Cloud Black
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W charging