Samsung has added a new device in their entry-level Galaxy A line-up. This time, we have the Samsung Galaxy A10s, and it will cater to those who are shopping in the low-end segment.
As the name suggests, the Samsung Galaxy A10s is an improved version of the first Galaxy A10. This one now has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, something that the former never had.
The 3,400mAh battery was also bumped up to 4,000mAh. This makes up for the other humble hardware that it has.
Speaking of which, the Galaxy A10s is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core processor. Just like their other releases, Samsung didn’t officially mention the actual chipset used. But looking back to the Galaxy A10, this one might sport the same Exynos 7884 processor.
The camera system was also improved. We now have an 8-megapixel selfie snapper on the front (from 5-megapixel), and a 13-megapixel primary camera with a wide aperture of f.1/8 and a secondary 2-megapixel depth-sensor. The previous model only had a single 13-megapixel f/1.9 camera on the back.
Its overall build is pretty much the same. It rocks an identical 6.2-inch HD+ display with an Infinity-V notch on top. Plus, we have the all-plastic build, so it should stay light and compact.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual SIM
- 6.2-inch HD+ TFT display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- 2.0GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (Depth sensor, f/2.4) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 168g
- Colors: Blue, Green, Red, Black
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery
The full pricing and availability details of the Samsung Galaxy A10s, especially here in the Philippines, are yet to be announced. Make sure you stay tuned as we’ll be bringing you those details once they become available.