Samsung is expected to bring their latest low-end device in the Philippines, the new Samsung Galaxy A10.
As per the Samsung Galaxy Philippines Facebook page, the Samsung Galaxy A10 will arrive in the country on April 27 for a price of Php6,990, alongside the new Galaxy A20.
Obviously, the Galaxy A10 is the cheapest member of the new Galaxy A line-up, which completely replaced the late Galaxy J-series. This line of smartphone from Samsung spans from here, the Galaxy A10, up to the Galaxy A50, until the yet-to-be-priced Galaxy A80.
The Galaxy A10 will try to compete in this saturated market with its Exynos 7884 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 6.2-inch HD+ display.
It’s also equipped with a 5-megapixel and 13-megapixel front and rear cameras, respectively. While on the inside we have a 3,400mAh battery. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung’s streamline One UI.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- Exynos 7884 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 168g
- Colors: Blue, Red, Black
- 3,400mAh non-removable battery