The Samsung Galaxy A20 is about to arrive in the country, and we finally have the official price right here.
Thanks to a post at the Samsung Galaxy Philippines Facebook page, we got to know that the new Samsung Galaxy A20 will retail in the Philippines for a price of Php9,990. It will then go on sale starting April 27, together with the new Galaxy A10.
Just a recap, the Galaxy A20 boasts a large 6.4-inch HD+ display and is powered by an Exynos 7884 octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
The device also comes with a 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual cameras on the back, an 8-megapixel selfie shooter on the front, and a generous 4,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specs
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 1560 x 720 pixel resolution, ~268ppi
- Infinity-V display notch
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7884 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/1.9) + 5-megapixel (f/2.2) dual rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery