Samsung’s latest entry-level smartphone under the “A” series, the Galaxy A11, is recently spotted in Lazada with a price tag of Php7,490.
Extracting from the listing itself, it seems that the Samsung Galaxy A11 is a 6.4-incher phone which features an HD+ display and a punch-hole blueprint. The chipset that powers the device is not fully disclosed, but the listing detail suggests that the smartphone is ran by an 8-core processor SoC.
Inside as well is a 3GB of RAM and a 32GB storage capacity which can be expanded further to up to 512GB with an auxiliary data storage via its microSD slot.
Lining at the back of the device are three cameras, consistent of 13-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide, and another at 2-megapixels.
Employing some biometrics, the Samsung Galaxy A11 has both fingerprint scanner and facial recognition capability. For colors, the Galaxy A11 comes in either black or blue.
As for the battery that will provide needed energy to run the device, the Galaxy A11 comes with a 4000 mAh-battery, capable of charging at 15W when wired. Other notable features include the smartphone having LTE support, Dual-SIM, Bluetooth connectivity, and runs on OneUI 2.0 on top of Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs
- Android 10, Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.4-inch HD+ TFT Display, 1560×720 pixel resolution
- 1.8GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable through microSD up to 512GB
- 13-megapixel primary + 5-megapixel ultra-wide + 2-megapixel depth cameras
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 177g
- 4,000mAh non-removable, 15W fast charging