After its local launch a few days ago, the official price of the Samsung Galaxy A32 in the Philippines has been revealed.
For a quick recap, the Samsung Galaxy A32 features a Helio G80 octa-core processor, making it one of the few Galaxy phones powered by MediaTek.
Unlike most devices with the same processor, this one has a 90Hz refresh rate for extra smoothness. It even uses a Super AMOLED panel for better colors.
Around the back, you can spot the quad-camera setup. But primarily, what you’d really notice is the new minimalistic look, similar to the Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A52 series. Having the fingerprint scanner on the screen also contributed to the cleaner look.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 has an official price of Php13,990 in the Philippines. You can get it at Samsung Philippine’s official website for a free power bank worth Php1,299 until April 18.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specs
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 411ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- Samsung Knox
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 73.6 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue, Awesome White, Awesome Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging