In the market for a big-battery Samsung phone? Check out the new Galaxy F13 that made its way to the Philippines.
The Samsung Galaxy F13 boasts a 6,000mAh battery, which should easily last you for a day or two of light to moderate use — possibly even more.
Besides the battery, everything else about this device looks equally interesting. For starters, it has a really sharp 50-megapixel main camera, joined by a 5-megapixel ultra-wide and 2-megapixel depth sensor.
With its large battery, the Galaxy F13 gets to have a slightly larger 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen. But if you want something light and compact, this is not it, as the device is 9.3mm thick and weighs 207g.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 850 processor with 4GB of RAM and an option between 64GB and 128GB of expandable storage.
It then ships with Android 12 operating system with the brand’s One UI interface.
SEE ALSO: 5G smartphones in the Philippines
The Samsung Galaxy F13 comes in 4GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB variants for a price of INR11,999 (around Php8,300) and INR12,999 (around Php9,00), respectively.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Specs
- Android 12, One UI
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.0GHz Exynos 850 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Headphone jack
- Single loudspeaker
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 207g
- Colors: Waterfall Blue, Nightsky Green, Sunrise Copper
- 6,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charging