The Samsung Galaxy J7 Core in now in the Philippines. And as expected, it’s indeed priced under Php10K.
The handset is the cheapest member of the J7 family. As what the “Core” branding would suggest, Samsung ingested nothing but the core-essentials on this one — with some latest features expected from the company.
For one, it’s 5.5-inch HD screen is made from a Super AMOLED panel. It also has Samsung’s own Exynos 7870 octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. Moreover, it has a decent 5-megapixel front camera and 13-megapixel shooter at the back.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Core Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM, micro
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, 1280 x 720 resolution, ~267ppi
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 LED flash
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 78.6 x 7.6
- Weight: 170g
- Black, Gold
- 3000mAh battery
The new Galaxy J7 Core will be available starting September 16 for Php9,990.