Samsung Philippines launched the new Galaxy M22, and like its siblings, it will be an online-exclusive release, so get your hands on it as fast as you can if you’re interested.
The Samsung Galaxy M22 features a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor. It’s a gaming-centric chip but lacks 5G connectivity. The CPU is joined by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Due to its underwhelming chipset, it runs on One UI Core 3.1 on top of Android 11.
There’s a 6.4-inch 90Hz display on the front, and since it’s a Samsung midrange device, it boasts a colorful AMOLED panel, but only with an HD+ pixel resolution.
We then have a pretty packed quad-camera setup on the back. There’s a 48-megapixel main shooter, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, and two 2-megapixel shooters for macro and depth-sensing, respectively.
The Samsung Galaxy M22 is priced at Php10,590 and is now available exclusively at Shopee. It comes in Light Blue, Black, while the White variant is out of stock at the time or writing.
Samsung Galaxy M22 Specs
- Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 274ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 1TB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/2.0) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 74 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 186g
- Colors: Light Blue, Black, White
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 25W fast charging