Sony has subtly revealed a Lite version of the Xperia 10 III.
The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite has been launched in Japan and may stay there exclusively for the entirety of its life. This shouldn’t be a big deal, though, since it’s pretty much the same with the midrange Xperia III that came out globally last June.
What’s different here is the storage, which has been cut down to 64GB from 128GB. Also, it can only accommodate a single physical SIM, but it does come with eSIM support if you want a secondary network line.
Everything else is the same. It’s still powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G processor, has a compact 6-inch FHD+ OLED display, a 12-megapixel main camera, ultra-wide and telephoto lenses, and a 4,500mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
The Xperia 10 III Lite will be available in Japan starting August 27 for JPY46,799 (around Php21,400).
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Specs
- Android 11
- Single SIM, eSIM support
- 6.0-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2520 x 1080 pixel resolution, 457ppi
- Triluminos display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (2x telephoto, PDAF) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 154 x 68 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 169g
- Colors: Pink, Blue, Black, White
- Water resistant
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging