TECNO Mobile just released three new budget smartphones under the TECNO Camon series.
It all starts with the fanciest of the three, the TECNO 16 Premier. This thing sports the trusty MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor, which is bundled with a generous 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
We also have quad cameras on the back with a unique and premium-looking design. It starts with a 64-megapixel main shooter and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
On the front, we have a large 6.9-inch screen with a punch-hole for dual selfie cameras. The Camon 16 Premier have 33W fast charging to juice up its 4,500mAh battery. You can check the rest of the specs list below.
The TECNO 16 Premier is now available in Kenya for KES28,999 (around Php13,000), while the vanilla Camon 16 and 16 Pro is expected to come out later this month. The Premier’s release details in the Philippines and other country is yet to be announced. In the meantime, you can check out the TECNO Spark 5 that’s available locally.
TECNO Camon 16 Premier Specs
- Android 10, HiOS
- 6.9-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~374ppi
- HDR10+, 90Hz refresh rate
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G76 MC4
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel front cameras
- 64-megapixel (f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (f/2.3, ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (video camera) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, penta-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM RAdio
- Dimensions: 170.6 x 77.2 x 9.1mm
- Color: Glacier Silver
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging