TECNO Mobile is on a roll in the Philippines and in other markets. To continue its streak, the company is releasing a brand-new budget phone, the Spark 9 Pro.
After helping Transsion take the 2nd spot in the Philippines, the brand launches the TECNO Spark 9 Pro, which should also arrive here in the country. Like its cousins, it boasts big numbers in its specs sheet to entice buyers.
It boasts a large 6.6-inch FHD+ screen with a high refresh rate of 90Hz. A waterdrop notch on top of it holds the ultra-sharp 32-megapixel main camera.
On the back, we have a 48-megapixel main camera. But being a budget phone, it didn’t get to have an ultra-wide lens and instead only joined by two 2-megapixel obligatory sensors.
The back panel has this unique design, with a green color sporting bold branding. Behind it is a standard 5,000mAh battery juiced by an 18W adapter.
Under the hood, it is powered by the gaming-centric MediaTek Helio G85 processor, with 128GB of storage and an option between 4GB and 6GB of RAM.
The official price and availability of the TECNO Spark 9 Pro are yet to be announced, so be on the lookout for that.
TECNO Spark 9 Pro Specs
- Android 12, HiOS 8.6
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2460 x 1080 pixel resolution, 407ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.7, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) + 2-megapixel rear cameras, dual-LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Quantum Black, Hacker Storm, Holy White, Burano Blue
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging