Vivo’s X60 line gains a new member with the Vivo X60T.
The Vivo X60T will be joining the X60, X60 Pro, and X60 Pro Plus in the Chinese market. This one is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G octa-core processor, with a single RAM and storage configuration of 8GB/128GB.
Like its siblings, there’s the ZEISS logo on the back, hinting that it’s been co-engineered by the renowned optics manufacturer.
The main 48-megapixel camera has gimbal stabilization. Below it is the 13-megapixel ultra-wide and a dedicated 13-megapixel telephoto/portrait lens.
The 32-megapixel selfie camera is inside a punch-hole on the middle of its display. Speaking of, the X60T has a fast 120Hz 6.56-inch screen that uses a colorful AMOLED panel.
As it came out in China, it will ship with the latest OriginOS out of the box. The latest Android 11-based interface from Vivo. As for the battery, this one has a 4,300mAh capacity that charges via a 33W Type-C cable and adapter.
The Vivo X60T is now available in China for CNY3,498 (around Php25,900). Global sales details are yet to be determined.
Vivo X60T Specs
- Android 11, OriginOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2376 x 1080 pixel resolution, 397ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, P3
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Dimensity 1100 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- ARM G77 GPU
- 128GB internal storage
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (gimbal OIS, f/1.8) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 13-megapixel (portrait/telephoto) rear cameras, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.63 x 75.01 x 7.36mm
- Weight: 174.5g
- Colors: Purple, Black
- 4,300mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging