Xiaomi Philippines officially revealed the price of the Redmi Note 10 Pro in the country.
Like its predecessor, the Redmi Note 10 Pro will feature a couple of top-tier specs for the price. For starters, there’s the whopping 108-megapixel Samsung HM2 sensor — a first for a midrange smartphone.
It also has an ultra-fast 120Hz refresh rate with smooth 240Hz touch sampling. If that’s not enough, the 6.67-inch display uses a colorful Super AMOLED panel.
The Note 10 Pro also boasts a couple of noteable features like a large 5,020mAh battery, 33W fast charging, stereo speakers, and IP53 water protection.
You can get the Redmi Note 10 Pro for a price of Php12,590 for the 6GB/128GB, while the 8GB/128GB variant is available in the Philippines for Php13,590. The availability date is yet to be announced. On the other hand, the non-Pro model is already available and starts at Php8,490.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by
- 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 294ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, 100% DCI-P3, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (ISOCELL HM2, f/1.9, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- Hi-Red Audio, Hi-Res Audio wireless
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164 x 76.15 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 193g
- Colors: Gradient Bronze, Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue
- 5,020mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging