A new budget phone from Vivo just came out. Both the Vivo Y20 and Y20i are essentially the same device but do differ in colors and RAM configuration.
The Vivo Y20 and Y20i sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processors. There’s a 6.51-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a waterdrop notch for the 8-megapixel selfie snapper.
On the back, we have a triple camera setup with the 13-megapixel main shooter, 2-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor. While on the side, you can spot the fingerprint scanner that doubles as the lock/power switch.
Keeping the lights on is a 5,000mAh battery with an apt 18W fast charging support. They also share the same 64GB of internal storage, which you can expand by up to 256GB via a microSD card.
The Vivo Y20 has 4GB of RAM and available in Dawn White and Obsidian Black for a price of INR12,990 (around Php8,500). Those in India can get it starting August 28. On the other hand, the Vivo Y20i is rigged with 3GB of memory with Nebula Blue and Dawn White color options. It will hit the shelves starting September 3 for INR11,490 (around Php7,500).
Vivo Y20 and Y20i Specs
- Android 10, FunTouch 10.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM (Y20i) / 4GB RAM (Y20)
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 76.3 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 192.3g
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Dawn White (Y20) / Nebula Blue, Warn White (Y20i)
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging