The Vivo Y52s t1 Edition have been announced with a new processor.
From what it looks like, the Vivo Y52s t1 Edition is going to be the international version of the initial Y5s model that came out in China last December, as it swaps the Dimensity 720 5G with a more familiar Qualcomm Snapdragon 480. Albeit, this device, too, is initially available in China.
The rest of the specs is pretty similar. It features a 6.58-inch FHD+ screen, with the standard 90Hz refresh rate we see in many budget phones today. It also has the same 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging.
We also see a similar design on the back, with the 48-megapixel main camera dominating the rectangular glass, with the 2-megapixel depth sensor and LED flash completing the triangle.
Since it will be available in China, it runs on Vivo’s Origin OS interface based on Android 11. If it goes outside the motherland, it shall be swapped with Funtouch OS 11.1.
The Vivo Y52s t1 has a price of CNY2,099 (around Php15,600) and will come with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Its release in other markets is yet to be known.
Vivo Y52s t1 Edition Specs
- Android 10, OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 400ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling, DCI-P3
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G octa-core processor
- Liquid Cooling
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 619 GPU
- 256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.4 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 185.5g
- Colors: Gray, Coral, Aurora
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging