Vivo has introduced the new Y53s 4G abroad.
The Vivo Y53s 4G is quite similar to the 5G model that came out back in June. But like the 4G versions of 5G phones from the past, the chipset was downgraded, but a couple of things got a one up.
For starters, the 4G model only has a MediaTek Helio G80 processor, while the former has Snapdragon 480. The 90Hz refresh rate was dropped to 60Hz, too.
On the upside, the selfie snapper now uses a sharper 16-megapixel sensor versus the 8-megapixels of the 5G model. The 64-megapixel main cameras and 2-megapixel macro is now also joined by a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Virtual RAM technology is also here, which means you can take 3GB of space from the 128GB storage to extend its 8GB of RAM.
The Vivo Y53s 4G is now available in Vietnam for a price of VND6,990,000 (around Php15,200).
Vivo Y53s 4G Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch 11.1
- Dual SIM, dual standby
- 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2408 x 1080 pixel resolution, 401ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.5 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Blue Purple, Black Green
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging