Vivo just revealed a Vivo Y7s, a mid-range smartphone that’s big on specs.
The Vivo Y7s is powered by a MediaTek Helio P65 processor, with a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED screen. The interesting part is, the Y7s has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
See also: Vivo Y17 Review
Another “big” feature that the Y7s have is generous 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast-charger. We also have a roomy 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can go up to 256GB via the microSD card slot.
A triple camera setup is then found on the back. There’s a 16-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It then runs on Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS interface on top.
Vivo Y7s Specs
- Android 9 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 90% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P65 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 159.63 x 75.23 x 8.13mm
- Weight: 179g
- 4,500mAh battery, 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y7s will be available in China starting July 20. It will have a retail price of CNY1,798 (~Php13,300).