Vivo is trying to squeeze a brand new release before the year ends. Here we have the new Vivo Y93s, a slightly reconfigured version of the Y93.
The Vivo Y93s retains the design that its bigger brother has, as the key differences here are found on the inside. It now sports a MediaTek Helio P22 processor, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. That’s up from the Snapdragon 439 processor and 64GB of ROM that the Y93 has.
Speaking of the notch, this tiny island on the top houses an 8-megapixel selfie snapper. While on the back we have a dual 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel primary cameras. It does lack a fingerprint scanner, but the large 4,030mAh might help you forgive Vivo from removing it.
Vivo Y93s Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS
- Dual SIM
- 6.2-inch IPS HD+ display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, LED flash
- Face Unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 155.11 x 75.09 x 8.28mm
- Colors: Zixia Red, Aurora Red, Starry Night, Nubula
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery
The Vivo Y93s is now available in China for CNY1,698 (~Php13,000).