French brand Wiko is about to enter the Philippines. Its official Shopee Mall PH page is already up and lists three devices, which could be the first that they will be selling locally. Today we’ll be taking a look at one of them, the Wiko T3.
Here we have the Wiko T3, which appears to be a pretty packed midrange device as it comes with a large 6.6-inch screen with an HD+ pixel resolution. The brand also boasts its large speakers that can emit 86dB of volume.
It is powered by the good ol’ MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz. Handling the graphics is the IMG GE8320 GPU, 4GB of RAM for multitasking, and 128GB for storage that is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
On the back, there’s a square glass that holds the 48-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel sensor, and the LED flash in a 2×2 layout.
The charging adapter it comes with was not mentioned, but it does have the standard 5,000mAh battery.
It will then ship with the Android 11 operating system and doesn’t appear to come with an extra skin or interface on top unlike other brands.
- Wiko T50: Helio G85 CPU, 40W charging, 64-megapixel camera
- Wiko T10: Helio A22 CPU, 5000mAh battery, 6.5-inch HD+ screen
The Wiko T3 is expected to retail for Php7,499 to Php7,999, as per a couple of mall dealer listings on Facebook Marketplace. We’ll detail the actual price and availability once we here the official word from Wiko Philippines.
Wiko T3 Specs
- Android 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.6-inch HD+ LCD display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 264ppi
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- IMG GE8320 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, A-GPS, BDS
- Dimensions: 165.26 x 76.02 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 188g
- Colors: Elegant Gold, Classic Black
- 5,000mAH non-removable battery