The March madness in the local tech scene is not over yet. Before the month ends, Xiaomi is surprising its Filipino fans by launching their current flagship offering, the Xiaomi Mi 9, with a very competitive price tag.
For those who are waiting, the Xiaomi Mi 9 will be available at Mi authorized stores starting March 30. It has a starting price of only Php22,990 for the 6GB/64GB model, while the 6GB/128GB variant will be at Php24,990. It will soon be available through Xiaomi’s official store in Lazada.
The Xiaomi Mi 9‘s pricing would really put the competition to shame. For under Php25k, you’re already getting a smartphone that is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, has an award-winning triple camera setup on the back, and a large 6.39-inch Super AMOLED screen.
This flagship device also sports an in-display fingerprint scanner, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, and a 3,300mAh non-removable battery with a 20W fast wireless charging compatibility.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX586, f/1.7) + 16-megapixel (ultra wide-angle) + 12-megapixel (2x optical zoom) triple rear cameras, LED flash
- 960fps slow-mo video
- In-display fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- IR Blaster
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.67 x 7.61mm
- Weight: 173g
- 3,300mAh non-removable battery, 27W Quick Charge 4, 20W fast wireless charging