The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite have just officially arrived in the Philippines.
For a quick recap, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite boasts a curved 6.47-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, with a waterdrop notch on top for the 16-megapixel selfie camera.
Under the hood, it’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor, which you can pair with either 6GB/64GB or 8GB/128GB of RAM and storage.
Of course, the main highlight of the Mi Note 10 Lite is its rear cameras. It boasts a 64-megapixel main shooter. We also have an 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro, and 2-megapixel depth sensor back here.
To juice it up, the device comes with a generous 5,260mAh battery, with an apt 30W fast charger that can provide a full 100% charge in just 64 minutes.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite has a price of Php16,990 in the Philippines for the 6GB/64GB variant, while the 8GB/128GB model is at Php18,990. It will be available starting June 4 on Xiaomi’s flagship store in Lazada.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR 10, DCI-P3
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8, Sony IMX 686), 8-megapixel (ultra-wide), 5-megapixel (macro), 2-megapixel (depth-sensor), dual pixel and laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- up to [email protected], [email protected] slow-mo
- Headphone hack
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 204g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Nebula Purple
- 5,260mAh battery, 30W fast charging