The ZTE AXON 11 SE 5G, mouthful of a name, have just been released in China.
It’s obviously a cheaper version of the Axon 11 5G that came out back in March. Albeit, it’s said that the MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor of the ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G offers identical performance to the Snapdragon 765G processor of the former.
The chipset also enables the device’s dual-mode 5G connectivity, making it relatively futureproof than other midrange devices. Plus, the processor itself has graphite heat sinks that keep it cooled down when your playing games or fast charging.
On the front, we have an almost-bezel-less 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS screen that was made possible by the punch-hole for the 16-megapixel selfie camera.
While on the back, we have a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth sensor. The LED flash is in a unique location at the bottom of the Nova 7i-like quad-camera glass.
We also have the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner back here. The ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G runs on Android 10 with the brand’s MiFavor UI OS.
The ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G is available in China for CNY1,998 (~Php14,100) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY2,298 (~Php16,200) for the 8GB/128GB, and CNY2,598 (~Php18,300) for the Php8GB/256GB. Prices are before taxes in the Philippines.
ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G Specs
- Android 10, MiFavor 10.1
- Dual SUM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~395ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Dimensity 800 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Mali-G57 MP4 GPU
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8,PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide), 2-megapixel (macro), 2-megapixel (depth sensor), LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Dual-mode 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 76.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Aurora Glamour, Aurora Glacier
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, fast charging