The OPPO A71 is one of the cheapest product to ever come out from the company. And now, it becomes more pocket-friendly thanks to Home Credit.
Home Credit is offering a pretty interesting deal for those eyeing to get the OPPO A71. If you don’t own a credit card, or you don’t have enough cash just yet, this affordable installment plan is for you.
The OPPO A71 retails for Php8,990. But thanks to Home Credit’s 0% installment plan, you can get the smartphone for only Php927/month for 6 months, with 40% downpayment until January 31st of next year.
OPPO A71 Specs
- Android 7.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 5.2-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution, ~282ppi
- 1.5GHz MediaTek octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.4
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2, LED flash
- 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 148.1 x 73.8 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 137g
- Gold, Black
- 3010mah non-removable battery
All you need is to go through any participating stores, present two valid IDs, and fill up some forms. Home Credit only takes a few good minutes before your loan gets approved. So rest assured that you can take home the device from then and there.