Less than three (3) months after its release, Vivo’s current flagship smartphone in the Philippines is getting a massive price cut.
According to our reliable source, Vivo is giving a huge Php5,000 discount off to the X21’s original suggested retail price (SRP).
Vivo X21 is the first-ever smartphone with in-display fingerprint scanner to arrive in the country. Since it’s one of its kind, the company priced it at Php29,999, which is honestly quite expensive for what it has to offer.
With the upcoming arrival of the Vivo V11, the X21’s sales will probably cannibalized by its own little brother, so Vivo is lowering down its price to make it more enticing.
The only problem is its specifications are identical to the company’s new midrange offering. There’s not much reason to get the more expensive X21 over the V11, because it both have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset, 6GB of RAM, and Adreno 512 GPU at its core.
Vivo X21 is now available nationwide with a new retail price of Php24,999.
Vivo X21 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid, nano)
- 6.28-inch Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display, 2280 × 1080 pixel resolution, ~401ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6B RAM
- 128GB onboard storage
- Expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), WiFi hotspot
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8 aperture) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) rear cameras with LED flash
- 12-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip, 3.5mm audio jack
- HSPA+, 4G VoLTE
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm
- Weight: 156.2g
- 3,200mAh non-removable battery with fast charging