Xiaomi is set to open their third store in the Philippines. Located at the SM North EDSA Annex, this new physical shop will be welcoming avid Xiaomi fans on September 15.
Alongside its grand opening, Xiaomi will also be launching two new devices on the said event. First, there’s the Xiaomi Mi Max 3, a midrange smartphone that has a large 6.9-inch FHD+ screen and a 5,500mAh battery.
It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and comes with a 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual camera setup on the back.
The Mi Max 3 has an official price of Php14,990. But as an exclusive treat to those who will join the grand opening of their SM North EDSA store, Xiaomi will be offering the device for only Php14,250, just for the said event.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hyrbrid)
- 6.9-inc Full HD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, 84% NTSC color gamut
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 14nm processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage
- 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, Dual PD focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, soft LED flash
- HSPA+, Dual 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Wi-Fi hotspot
- Infrared sensor
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm
- Weight: 221g
- 5,500mAh non-removable battery
Next stop is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Flame Red Edition. This one is still the same smartphone that we have reviewed before. Only this time, it comes with a new fiery color.
It sports a 5.99-inch FHD+ screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage.
There’s also a 13-megapixel selfie camera on the front and a dual 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel shooters on the back. It’s then being juiced by a 4,000mAh battery.
The Redmi Note 5 Flame Red Edition has an official SRP of Php11,990. But on September 15, those who will come to the new store opening can get it for only Php11,390.50.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, MIUI 9.5
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (hybrid)
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS Corning Gorilla Glass display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~439ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 13-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, f/2.2, dual-tone flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 75.4 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 181g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Rose Gold, Flame Red Edition
- 4,000mAh battery, 5V/2A charging support
Mi killing it.