HUAWEI Philippines just brought the new MateBook D 15 2022 in the country, which was apparently built with young consumers in mind.
The new HUAWEI MateBook D 15 2022 is powered by an 11th-Gen Intel Core i5-1155G7 CPU paired with Intel Iris Xe graphics and can be configured with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage.
It then has a 15.6-inch IPS FHD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio with thin bezels resulting in an 87% screen-to-body ratio.
There’s also the TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light and Flicker Free certification to keep your eyes safe and comfortable.
Like its cousins, it comes with a 65W USB Type-C charger, which you can also use on smartphones.
Super Device is also here so it can seamlessly work with other HUAWEI devices, a fingerprint power button for easy access, and an all-metal body that weighs 1.6kg.
The HUAWEI MateBook D 15 2022 has a price of Php38,999 until November 30. After that, it will revert to its original SRP of Php38,999. You can get it at physical stores across the Philippines, as well as on Lazada and Shopee.
HUAWEI MateBook D 15 2022 Specs
- Windows 11 Home
- 15.6-inch FHD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 141ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 87% screen-to-body ratio
- TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light, Flicker Free Certification
- 11th-Gen Intel Core i5-1155G7 CPU
- up to 16GB RAM
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Full-size keyboard
- Fingerprint power button
- 720p HD webcam
- 2x 2W stereo speakers
- 2x microphone
- WiFi 6, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x USB-C
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 257.8 x 229.9 x 16.9mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Colors: Space Gray, Mystic Silver
- 56WHr battery, 65W USB-C adapter